10 – 15 Minutes
So simple to make and such a powerful accompaniment to endless meals. Serve it in or beside a tortilla wrap, mix it into sweet potatoes, or top a salad with it. Salsa rocks!
No guidelines at the moment!
(Makes approx 3 servings)
- 1 large Tomato, finely diced
- 60g (1/4 cup + 2 tbsp) Red Onion, finely diced
- 1/2 – 1 Bird’s Eye Chili or Jalapeño Pepper (optional, if you want it spicy!)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 20g (1/4 cup + 2 tbsp) fresh Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano, crumbled with fingers
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed Black Pepper
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
Imperial weights and measures are approximations only. For best results use a small digital scale that can measure grams.
The nutrition labels, macronutrient images and calorie information are approximate guides only, the precise nutritional content of the meals is subject to change as the recipes are adjusted and improved.
Where recipes have been adjusted or inspired by third parties, credit is duly given. All ingredient information, photography and text is original and owned by Plant-Based Plan.